Tommy Noonan is a resourceful and versatile lawyer with a wide array of litigation experience. He represents individuals and businesses at both the trial and appellate levels, deploying creative and effective strategies customized to meet unique client needs – from negotiations and mediation to litigation and trials.
Tommy helps clients manage risk and navigate legal issues with an emphasis on sound strategy and addressing individual goals and objectives. Utilizing his diverse experience and education, he provides savvy and pragmatic solutions to business and legal disputes. A natural collaborator and connector, Tommy works with clients to build long-standing relationships built on trust and mutual understanding.
Professional Associations & Trainings
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Judicial Branch Volunteer Attorney Program (Family and Foreclosure Law)
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Member
- Fairfield Town Plan & Zoning Commission, Chair
- Stratfield Village Association Board, Member
United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
B.S., The University of Scranton, 2006 (Accounting and Philosophy)