Tommy Noonan is a resourceful and versatile lawyer with a wide array of civil and criminal litigation experience. He represents individuals and businesses at both the trial and appellate levels, deploying creative and effective strategies customized to meet unique client needs – from negotiations and mediation to litigation and trials.
Tommy handles complex cases involving a broad range of sectors and scenarios. Focused primarily in the areas of healthcare and managed care, civil and commercial, corporate, personal injury, and probate. His trial work includes arguing cases in front of the Connecticut Supreme Court and Appellate Court.
From a business perspective, Tommy helps clients manage risk and navigate legal issues with an emphasis on sound strategy and individual goals and objectives. Utilizing his experience as Commissioner on the Fairfield Town Plan & Zoning Commission, he provides savvy yet pragmatic solutions to business and real estate disputes arising from formation and incorporation, corporate governance and compliance, and contractual issues.
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Pro Bono legal services provided through
- Foreclosure Volunteer Attorney Program
- Volunteer Family Law Attorney Program for the Judicial District of Stamford/Norwalk
- Commissioner, Fairfield Town Plan & Zoning Commission, 2015.
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit