Dear Clients and Friends,
As we navigate through the uncertainty of what lies ahead with the Coronavirus pandemic, we are prepared to continue to provide superior service to our clients. The health and safety of our clients, employees, and their families are our greatest priority, and we are taking every precaution possible.
At the present time, all Butler Tibbetts offices both in NY and CT remain fully operational. We continue to monitor the situation daily and will take whatever action is necessary and prudent. All lawyers and staff are equipped to work remotely, some have opted to telecommute, and all will remain accessible through the usual communication channels.
We have taken precautionary steps in light of the pandemic:
- We are encouraging our Butler Tibbetts colleagues to telecommute
- We have instituted intensified hygiene efforts in our offices
- We are reducing the need for business travel by taking advantage of our superior technology that allows us to communicate or otherwise operate electronically
- We have banned non-essential domestic business travel
- We have banned travel to any area with known or widespread COVID-19 exposure
- We are promoting social distancing
With the health and wellness of our community, clients, employees, and families in mind, we remain committed to continuing to provide advice and counsel in a safe and appropriate manner.